Friday 28 February 2014

Project Life 2013 | Week 49a

Hello and welcome to the first of my PL pages for December. As with the previous week, pages are no longer covering a week at a time, because of the volume of photo's. I did no other album for December, so it all had to fit into PL. I loved doing these pages and changed things up a bit from the rest of my album..
First, in stead of my kit date cards, I digitally purchased and used journaling cards from The Lilypad. I used The December kit from Splendid Fiins, and also  Get Happy festive journal cards from Alison Pennington. And I continued with the transparent Pocket Fillers no 3 from Valorie Wibbens. The sparkly silver strips (to cover up "let it snow"- not appropriate for South Africa hehe) was locally found at CNA.

December 1st, actually the previous week's Sunday, is included here. I did Sunday school and let the kids make some felt wreaths. The evening the kids and I flew to my family in Durban. My husband was working on site through-out this time. We caught an ad behind us on the airport photo that reads "all work and all play", right behind the appropriate heads. Not entirely true..

 The Monday was spent at Ushaka, browsing shops and dipping our toes in the ocean. All these photo's were taken with my sons little Canon, as mine was still dead. I added the star washi tape as these photo's differ a bit in dimension to my camera's. Or else I cropped them to fit. Gratefully I got it sorted out on the Monday, by confirming that it was indeed my battery that was finished. Word-art is from Ali.

These cousins.. they're like peas and carrots. I liked the effect of the transparencies through-out December. Got some left and will be using them in this year's album too.'

Another December post will be up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment